People have this ability to both sense and take on another person's mood and it is called emotional contagion. As a leader, there is a much greater likelihood that you can infect your company with your moods.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach