People have this ability to both sense and take on another person's mood and it is called emotional contagion. As a leader, there is a much greater likelihood that you can infect your company with your moods.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?