5 Ways to Reduce Workplace Distractions, Boost Productivity and Recoup Personal Time - Women on BusinessPosted by sophia2 under Self-Development
From http://www.womenonbusiness.com 532 days ago
Made Hot by: OmniDesign on June 16, 2013 6:23 pm
We’re all guilty of letting ourselves get distracted at work, but distractions are the number one productivity killer. With lower productivity comes more work time and less personal time.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?