Long Tail Keywords are simply a type of keyword phrase with as much as three to five words in the phrase and are collectively more specific than a single keyword. Long tail keywords are more likely to convert to sales than shorter keywords, more generic because it has less competition.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]