If your product/service solves a problem like this – one that some believe is almost impossible to solve, start by explaining the benefits of your product/service and clearly define the opportunity (Act 1).
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle