A well researched article that not only highlights & explains four key sources of innovation:
1. Market intelligence (MI)
2. Technological Orientation (TechO)
3. Relevant & Reasonable Relations (RRR)
4. Innovative Routine (IR)
But also provides a practical approach on how to utilize and coordinate these sources to achieve effective innovation.
A must read for small medium business owners, people who are interested in innovation and new product development.
#newproductdevelopment #innovation management #innovation
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
All small business owners must get acquainted with marketing, but for Fiona McEachran it was a match made in … MoreMore Contributors
- Business Branding for Solopreneurs: How to Increase the Reach of your Brand and Grow your Business -
- Purpose Trumps Winning
- How Entrepreneurs Select And Nurture Top Performers
- Top 5 Reasons Why Instagram Marketing Matters Right Now [Infographic]
- How do we get gender equality on a global scale?