A well researched article that not only highlights & explains four key sources of innovation:
1. Market intelligence (MI)
2. Technological Orientation (TechO)
3. Relevant & Reasonable Relations (RRR)
4. Innovative Routine (IR)
But also provides a practical approach on how to utilize and coordinate these sources to achieve effective innovation.
A must read for small medium business owners, people who are interested in innovation and new product development.
#newproductdevelopment #innovation management #innovation
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!
- Startups Must Embrace Coopetition For Rapid Growth
- 10 Ways Sales People Lose Customers
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue