A well researched article that not only highlights & explains four key sources of innovation:
1. Market intelligence (MI)
2. Technological Orientation (TechO)
3. Relevant & Reasonable Relations (RRR)
4. Innovative Routine (IR)
But also provides a practical approach on how to utilize and coordinate these sources to achieve effective innovation.
A must read for small medium business owners, people who are interested in innovation and new product development.
#newproductdevelopment #innovation management #innovation
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Improved visibility seems to be a theme in Jonny Ross's evolving career. First, he ran businesses that helped others … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Small Business Owners Should Cultivate Expertise in their Employees
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers