A well researched article that not only highlights & explains four key sources of innovation:
1. Market intelligence (MI)
2. Technological Orientation (TechO)
3. Relevant & Reasonable Relations (RRR)
4. Innovative Routine (IR)
But also provides a practical approach on how to utilize and coordinate these sources to achieve effective innovation.
A must read for small medium business owners, people who are interested in innovation and new product development.
#newproductdevelopment #innovation management #innovation
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
After studying for a PhD in Medical Physics in the UK, Jane Sheeba was set by most people's standards. She returned to … MoreMore Contributors
- Dread Startup Problems Or Learn To Enjoy Challenges
- What is Your Proof?
- How Do I Know Which Kind of Affiliates Products Are Best For My Blog?
- 7 Qualities Your Blog Readers Want From You More Than Quality Content - Onenaija Blog
- 5 Ways Brain Science Can Make You More Successful