A well researched article that not only highlights & explains four key sources of innovation:
1. Market intelligence (MI)
2. Technological Orientation (TechO)
3. Relevant & Reasonable Relations (RRR)
4. Innovative Routine (IR)
But also provides a practical approach on how to utilize and coordinate these sources to achieve effective innovation.
A must read for small medium business owners, people who are interested in innovation and new product development.
#newproductdevelopment #innovation management #innovation
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners