Depending on who you ask you might be told that blog commenting is no longer a relevant SEO tactic. While it’s true that blog comments may be “no follow”, that doesn’t mean that you should ditch blog commenting altogether. The correct link building approach to take is to build a wide variety of links that include both “follow” and “no follow”. While the search engines might not crawl the “no follow” link, they are still seeing it. A link portfolio that is mostly follow links looks suspicious since it’s not natural. In addition to SEO benefits, it’s important to look at link building as a promotional tool.
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets