Depending on who you ask you might be told that blog commenting is no longer a relevant SEO tactic. While it’s true that blog comments may be “no follow”, that doesn’t mean that you should ditch blog commenting altogether. The correct link building approach to take is to build a wide variety of links that include both “follow” and “no follow”. While the search engines might not crawl the “no follow” link, they are still seeing it. A link portfolio that is mostly follow links looks suspicious since it’s not natural. In addition to SEO benefits, it’s important to look at link building as a promotional tool.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses