Depending on who you ask you might be told that blog commenting is no longer a relevant SEO tactic. While it’s true that blog comments may be “no follow”, that doesn’t mean that you should ditch blog commenting altogether. The correct link building approach to take is to build a wide variety of links that include both “follow” and “no follow”. While the search engines might not crawl the “no follow” link, they are still seeing it. A link portfolio that is mostly follow links looks suspicious since it’s not natural. In addition to SEO benefits, it’s important to look at link building as a promotional tool.
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger