Depending on who you ask you might be told that blog commenting is no longer a relevant SEO tactic. While it’s true that blog comments may be “no follow”, that doesn’t mean that you should ditch blog commenting altogether. The correct link building approach to take is to build a wide variety of links that include both “follow” and “no follow”. While the search engines might not crawl the “no follow” link, they are still seeing it. A link portfolio that is mostly follow links looks suspicious since it’s not natural. In addition to SEO benefits, it’s important to look at link building as a promotional tool.
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?