Depending on who you ask you might be told that blog commenting is no longer a relevant SEO tactic. While it’s true that blog comments may be “no follow”, that doesn’t mean that you should ditch blog commenting altogether. The correct link building approach to take is to build a wide variety of links that include both “follow” and “no follow”. While the search engines might not crawl the “no follow” link, they are still seeing it. A link portfolio that is mostly follow links looks suspicious since it’s not natural. In addition to SEO benefits, it’s important to look at link building as a promotional tool.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- 7 Step Guide To Increasing App Downloads by 300%
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Why You Should Care About Offboarding, A Lot