Depending on who you ask you might be told that blog commenting is no longer a relevant SEO tactic. While it’s true that blog comments may be “no follow”, that doesn’t mean that you should ditch blog commenting altogether. The correct link building approach to take is to build a wide variety of links that include both “follow” and “no follow”. While the search engines might not crawl the “no follow” link, they are still seeing it. A link portfolio that is mostly follow links looks suspicious since it’s not natural. In addition to SEO benefits, it’s important to look at link building as a promotional tool.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle