Depending on who you ask you might be told that blog commenting is no longer a relevant SEO tactic. While it’s true that blog comments may be “no follow”, that doesn’t mean that you should ditch blog commenting altogether. The correct link building approach to take is to build a wide variety of links that include both “follow” and “no follow”. While the search engines might not crawl the “no follow” link, they are still seeing it. A link portfolio that is mostly follow links looks suspicious since it’s not natural. In addition to SEO benefits, it’s important to look at link building as a promotional tool.
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People