Depending on who you ask you might be told that blog commenting is no longer a relevant SEO tactic. While it’s true that blog comments may be “no follow”, that doesn’t mean that you should ditch blog commenting altogether. The correct link building approach to take is to build a wide variety of links that include both “follow” and “no follow”. While the search engines might not crawl the “no follow” link, they are still seeing it. A link portfolio that is mostly follow links looks suspicious since it’s not natural. In addition to SEO benefits, it’s important to look at link building as a promotional tool.
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup