For some of us, the idea of keeping our branding and messaging consistent comes naturally (or is hammered into us from the start of our career), for others, we need a reminder as to the value of consistent branding and messaging as well as how to do it. It’s really all about integrated marketing and showing your audience who you are and what values you hold as a business.
Not everyone can take the unique approach Emily Brackett does to her business clients each day. With a BA from … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger