The best part about writing a new blog post is what happens after it is published-reading the thoughts and points of views of others. The worst thing you, as a content producer, can do is overlook the comment section of your blog because this is where most of your new readers become long term fans of your writing. However, there is much you can do after someone takes the time to leave a comment that would be beneficial to both you and the other person who commented.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup