Can video marketing trump other mediums when it comes to spreading the word about your small business? It can, according to Caroline Melberg at the Small Business Mavericks blog. Why? Because, Carolinhe insists, video can inspire more trust than print or even audio only messages about your product or service. Video allows more levels of communication including not only your words but also your body language. Since many people clues people receive in communication are still visual, video can be a great step toward establishing trust, Melberg said.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?