Can video marketing trump other mediums when it comes to spreading the word about your small business? It can, according to Caroline Melberg at the Small Business Mavericks blog. Why? Because, Carolinhe insists, video can inspire more trust than print or even audio only messages about your product or service. Video allows more levels of communication including not only your words but also your body language. Since many people clues people receive in communication are still visual, video can be a great step toward establishing trust, Melberg said.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Tools for Documenting Internal Business Processes
- How to Raise Rates (Without Ruining Your Client Relationships
- To the Solopreneur: what happens to your business if you are temporarily incapacitated?
- Steve Wozniak\'s bizarre confession
- Safety on the Job – Importance of Small Business Safety Checklists