Can video marketing trump other mediums when it comes to spreading the word about your small business? It can, according to Caroline Melberg at the Small Business Mavericks blog. Why? Because, Carolinhe insists, video can inspire more trust than print or even audio only messages about your product or service. Video allows more levels of communication including not only your words but also your body language. Since many people clues people receive in communication are still visual, video can be a great step toward establishing trust, Melberg said.
When it comes to finding new sources of productivity, Warren Rutherford has built his business on helping to release … MoreMore Contributors
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?