Can video marketing trump other mediums when it comes to spreading the word about your small business? It can, according to Caroline Melberg at the Small Business Mavericks blog. Why? Because, Carolinhe insists, video can inspire more trust than print or even audio only messages about your product or service. Video allows more levels of communication including not only your words but also your body language. Since many people clues people receive in communication are still visual, video can be a great step toward establishing trust, Melberg said.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're thrilled to announce the winners for the Brother CreativeCenter "Back to Business" contest! First, a big shout … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?