Can video marketing trump other mediums when it comes to spreading the word about your small business? It can, according to Caroline Melberg at the Small Business Mavericks blog. Why? Because, Carolinhe insists, video can inspire more trust than print or even audio only messages about your product or service. Video allows more levels of communication including not only your words but also your body language. Since many people clues people receive in communication are still visual, video can be a great step toward establishing trust, Melberg said.
When it comes to starting a business, Tom Watson advises other entrepreneurs to do what he says, not necessarily follow … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not