Can video marketing trump other mediums when it comes to spreading the word about your small business? It can, according to Caroline Melberg at the Small Business Mavericks blog. Why? Because, Carolinhe insists, video can inspire more trust than print or even audio only messages about your product or service. Video allows more levels of communication including not only your words but also your body language. Since many people clues people receive in communication are still visual, video can be a great step toward establishing trust, Melberg said.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- Improving The Workplace Atmosphere
- Take Your Business Online or Die a Slow Death
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today