Can video marketing trump other mediums when it comes to spreading the word about your small business? It can, according to Caroline Melberg at the Small Business Mavericks blog. Why? Because, Carolinhe insists, video can inspire more trust than print or even audio only messages about your product or service. Video allows more levels of communication including not only your words but also your body language. Since many people clues people receive in communication are still visual, video can be a great step toward establishing trust, Melberg said.
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- How to Find Worklife Apps