Twitter can be an invaluable online marketing tool if it’s used properly on behalf of a business. In addition to visiting a business website, people tend to also check out business social pages to learn more. While business websites include lots of static information, a business social media stream can give a different kind of insight about a business or brand. Twitter has millions of users, so it’s likely that your target audience is spending some time there. Twitter brand pages are public, so even if someone isn’t actually using Twitter they can still find your page and look at the content that you share.
The impact of small businesses can be huge, and no one understands this better than Dave Brock. Brock, … MoreMore Contributors
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)