A common misconception I see with a lot of site owners is that they feel that once they’ve outsourced their SEO (hopefully to a white hat SEO firm) they can just wash their hands of link building completely. After all, that’s what they hired the SEO company to do, right? Well, yes and no. A white hat SEO firm is going to take their time to learn the ins and outs of your business, your products and services, your target audience, your current online brand and your business goals. Once they’ve taken a good look under the hood of your website and properly optimized it they’ll move onto link building.
Who Voted for this Story
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic