A common misconception I see with a lot of site owners is that they feel that once they’ve outsourced their SEO (hopefully to a white hat SEO firm) they can just wash their hands of link building completely. After all, that’s what they hired the SEO company to do, right? Well, yes and no. A white hat SEO firm is going to take their time to learn the ins and outs of your business, your products and services, your target audience, your current online brand and your business goals. Once they’ve taken a good look under the hood of your website and properly optimized it they’ll move onto link building.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Top Ten Business Bloggers on Twitter
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!