A common misconception I see with a lot of site owners is that they feel that once they’ve outsourced their SEO (hopefully to a white hat SEO firm) they can just wash their hands of link building completely. After all, that’s what they hired the SEO company to do, right? Well, yes and no. A white hat SEO firm is going to take their time to learn the ins and outs of your business, your products and services, your target audience, your current online brand and your business goals. Once they’ve taken a good look under the hood of your website and properly optimized it they’ll move onto link building.
Who Voted for this Story
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- A Cockamamie Franchise Idea
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- How Productive Are You? Check With These Keys To Productivity
- Increasing Sales By Being Negative & The Research
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design