A common misconception I see with a lot of site owners is that they feel that once they’ve outsourced their SEO (hopefully to a white hat SEO firm) they can just wash their hands of link building completely. After all, that’s what they hired the SEO company to do, right? Well, yes and no. A white hat SEO firm is going to take their time to learn the ins and outs of your business, your products and services, your target audience, your current online brand and your business goals. Once they’ve taken a good look under the hood of your website and properly optimized it they’ll move onto link building.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?