A common misconception I see with a lot of site owners is that they feel that once they’ve outsourced their SEO (hopefully to a white hat SEO firm) they can just wash their hands of link building completely. After all, that’s what they hired the SEO company to do, right? Well, yes and no. A white hat SEO firm is going to take their time to learn the ins and outs of your business, your products and services, your target audience, your current online brand and your business goals. Once they’ve taken a good look under the hood of your website and properly optimized it they’ll move onto link building.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger