Love this post from Seth Godin, a powerful reminder that everyone -- even the best of the best of the best -- has to start somewhere. And that "somewhere" usually involves doing it badly. And that's perfectly fine.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business