Love this post from Seth Godin, a powerful reminder that everyone -- even the best of the best of the best -- has to start somewhere. And that "somewhere" usually involves doing it badly. And that's perfectly fine.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- Where you’re at right now is perfect