Love this post from Seth Godin, a powerful reminder that everyone -- even the best of the best of the best -- has to start somewhere. And that "somewhere" usually involves doing it badly. And that's perfectly fine.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- 7 Step Guide To Increasing App Downloads by 300%
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!