Love this post from Seth Godin, a powerful reminder that everyone -- even the best of the best of the best -- has to start somewhere. And that "somewhere" usually involves doing it badly. And that's perfectly fine.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business