In Hollywood, it’s “Lights, Camera, Action!” In the digital age, it’s “Likes, Content, Analytics”. Not everyone will be rushing to declare “I’m ready for my close-up”, however online video is too important a tool to ignore. Video boosts search engine results, increases stickiness and improves conversion rates. It gives you an unprecedented opportunity to attract visitors to your website, keep them there and influence their purchasing decisions.
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook Doesn't Give a Sh*t About Your Business Page
- 10 Creative Ideas for Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- How to Choose an Accountant Who Is Also an Advisor
- How Google Authorship Can Protect You From Plagiarism