I’m on the fence about paid blog reviews. I think one every now and again is a great way to get valuable inbound links, generate new visitors to your site, build your online brand presence and more, but you have to be careful to not rely too heavily on paid reviews. If you are thinking about paying for a blog review, it’s important that you pick a blog that will actually help your brand.
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog