Okay, I don’t know this guy. We’ve never met. And I’ve never even heard him speak at a conference, workshop etc. But after reading his long blog piece on “Linking Strategies,” I would pay good hard-earned Canuck cash to do just that! This man, Ted Ives knows SEO! And this piece is over 5000 words of solid SEO thinking!
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices