It’s hard to get your site to appear in Google’s search results, and it’s especially a problem that most people face when newly starting a website. It’s important to get there somehow, because that will determine whether or not people will get to see your site. SEO (search engine optimization) is the method or technique of adjusting your site’s content for it to become visible in Google easily. This is what most people should utilize if they want their site to get a high ranking; the higher the rankings, the higher the chances for the site to appear in the search results.
Who Voted for this Story
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools