It’s hard to get your site to appear in Google’s search results, and it’s especially a problem that most people face when newly starting a website. It’s important to get there somehow, because that will determine whether or not people will get to see your site. SEO (search engine optimization) is the method or technique of adjusting your site’s content for it to become visible in Google easily. This is what most people should utilize if they want their site to get a high ranking; the higher the rankings, the higher the chances for the site to appear in the search results.
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?