It’s hard to get your site to appear in Google’s search results, and it’s especially a problem that most people face when newly starting a website. It’s important to get there somehow, because that will determine whether or not people will get to see your site. SEO (search engine optimization) is the method or technique of adjusting your site’s content for it to become visible in Google easily. This is what most people should utilize if they want their site to get a high ranking; the higher the rankings, the higher the chances for the site to appear in the search results.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over