It’s hard to get your site to appear in Google’s search results, and it’s especially a problem that most people face when newly starting a website. It’s important to get there somehow, because that will determine whether or not people will get to see your site. SEO (search engine optimization) is the method or technique of adjusting your site’s content for it to become visible in Google easily. This is what most people should utilize if they want their site to get a high ranking; the higher the rankings, the higher the chances for the site to appear in the search results.
Who Voted for this Story
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine