It’s hard to get your site to appear in Google’s search results, and it’s especially a problem that most people face when newly starting a website. It’s important to get there somehow, because that will determine whether or not people will get to see your site. SEO (search engine optimization) is the method or technique of adjusting your site’s content for it to become visible in Google easily. This is what most people should utilize if they want their site to get a high ranking; the higher the rankings, the higher the chances for the site to appear in the search results.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Before becoming a professional digital marketer, Stuart Davidson spent a lot of his time on the computer. He went from … MoreMore Contributors
- Does my small business need a LinkedIn Company Page?
- The Entrepreneurs\' Guide to Debt Management
- Storytelling Tips: 2 ways to tell stories for fun and profit
- The Birth of a Baby Proofing Business - Interview with Courtney Ilarraza
- The Top 14 Skills In The Red Hot Market For Marketing Jobs