It was also obvious Google is unable to tell a good link from a bad link – so instead of fixing their algorithm, they are using PR to scare people off and have them report each other – which is just evil.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability