In today’s shaky economy, freelancing is on the rise. In the U.S. alone, one in three workers are now doing freelance work. Some do it to supplement their existing income, and others do it because full-time work is simply hard to find. Freelancers can be anyone — artists, writers, graphic designers, lawyers, financial consultants, accountants, journalists — you name it, someone’s probably done it via freelance. If you’re looking to start a gig as a freelancer, follow these freelancing tips to perfect the art.
Who Voted for this Story
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?