In today’s shaky economy, freelancing is on the rise. In the U.S. alone, one in three workers are now doing freelance work. Some do it to supplement their existing income, and others do it because full-time work is simply hard to find. Freelancers can be anyone — artists, writers, graphic designers, lawyers, financial consultants, accountants, journalists — you name it, someone’s probably done it via freelance. If you’re looking to start a gig as a freelancer, follow these freelancing tips to perfect the art.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change