In today’s shaky economy, freelancing is on the rise. In the U.S. alone, one in three workers are now doing freelance work. Some do it to supplement their existing income, and others do it because full-time work is simply hard to find. Freelancers can be anyone — artists, writers, graphic designers, lawyers, financial consultants, accountants, journalists — you name it, someone’s probably done it via freelance. If you’re looking to start a gig as a freelancer, follow these freelancing tips to perfect the art.
Who Voted for this Story
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"