In today’s shaky economy, freelancing is on the rise. In the U.S. alone, one in three workers are now doing freelance work. Some do it to supplement their existing income, and others do it because full-time work is simply hard to find. Freelancers can be anyone — artists, writers, graphic designers, lawyers, financial consultants, accountants, journalists — you name it, someone’s probably done it via freelance. If you’re looking to start a gig as a freelancer, follow these freelancing tips to perfect the art.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Do you want to create a business video, marketing clip, or advertisement, but don't want to spend hundreds or … MoreMore Contributors
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Companies are bought, not sold
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive