A lot of productivity advice seems to concentrate on making ever more elaborate lists. The thing is, writing a list isn’t some magic bullet. A list won’t necessarily help you get things done – and even if it does, it may still not be working.
Who Voted for this Story
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst