The end of the school year is here, and that means it’s time for many small businesses to turn to a valuable labor source: interns. Hiring college students to work in your business, learning the ropes, is a rite of passage for students and small business owners alike, and can give you access to the energy, enthusiasm and tech skills of young people who can contribute a lot to your business.
As anyone who regularly visits the BizSugar community knows, we absolutely love our contributors. Contributors … MoreMore Contributors
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now