By Tim Berry. I’ve been reminded twice in the last week about how important planning is to business, and how too many people misunderstand what a plan is supposed to do. My reminders came from two different people doing startups. Neither of them needs a business plan to show to investors. Both need business plans to figure out what steps to take and when, and how much money they need. This reminds me of these important principles of business planning that everybody should keep in mind.
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Turning Interview Notes into A Blog Post
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!