By Tim Berry. I’ve been reminded twice in the last week about how important planning is to business, and how too many people misunderstand what a plan is supposed to do. My reminders came from two different people doing startups. Neither of them needs a business plan to show to investors. Both need business plans to figure out what steps to take and when, and how much money they need. This reminds me of these important principles of business planning that everybody should keep in mind.
If you want to know how becoming a contributing member of BizSugar.com and a member of our BizSugar community on … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups
- 8 Secrets for Recruiting Top Engineering Talent; YEC Weighs in
- 10 Creative Ideas for Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- 4 Deadly Email Marketing Mistakes To Avoid
- How Google Authorship Can Protect You From Plagiarism