You’ve either recently opened a startup or are pondering the prospect of starting your own business. But how do you get your first workers in, interviewed, sifted through, and on the job? It can be a little tricky hiring those first few employees, so here are some tips to ease the process. Regardless if you’ve just launched an entirely new start-up or are looking to buy a business, these tips can help your business through those first transitional stages.
Who Voted for this Story
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths