A lot of site owners and marketers, especially B2B marketers, have a hard time developing a consistent content marketing strategy. Many feel that they have nothing to say or that their audience isn’t interested in hearing from them—this is not the case! Your target audience, regardless of industry, is looking for more information. They want best practice tips and guidelines, product reviews and demos, industry trends and more. Every business exists to solve a problem (otherwise they don’t stay in business for very long!) and your content shows potential customers that your brand is the best solution. That being said, stop worrying about what you’re going to say and start publishing!
When it comes to finding new sources of productivity, Warren Rutherford has built his business on helping to release … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup