When is comes to managing SEO for small businesses it’s often easier to outsource it to a reputable agency but this can often be expensive and depending on the agency quite confusing. You might get reports through on a regular basis but if you don’t understand what’s been said in these reports then your agency is wasting their time (and your money). Whilst SEO may appear complicated and very technical on the surface there’s probably a lot you can be bringing in house.
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- The A to Z Guide to PR Entrepreneurship