Pvreymond submitted the following stories to BizSugar
The reason for Facebook’s recent changes is not a big mystery. It’s quite obvious that the social media giant is implementing changes left and right in an effort to increase their appeal to businesses and advertisers. We can’t fault Facebook for their approach, it is a business after all, and Zucke Read More
I’ve worked in several industries, advertising, music, sports, and others. I’ve enjoyed most of them and learned different things. Each industry is unique but there are several lessons I’ve learned – that you will never be great unless you take risks and think outside the box. I also learned that.. Read More
« previous1 next »
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?