These stories submitted by Sbcmurphy will be featured BizSugar's homepage
SnapTags have recently emerged onto the scene and fixed some of the issues consumers and companies had with QR Codes: you can use any phone, increased branding, and metrics. Read More
Its no question Facebook is valuable to your business, but how much value should you put on a like? Ryan McBurney shares some interesting insights on the topic. Read More
Google can be quite confusing and overwhelming to someone knew to the marketing world, so it is important to understand Google penalties. Consider the 5 below: Read More
Experts enjoy many perks, including being highlighted by the media and receiving a seemingly endless stream of business. Follow these tips to establish yourself as a thought leader in your field. Read More
You don't need to be a graphics whiz to design beautiful promo materials. Create great looking marketing fliers, brochures and other collateral with these free small business visual design resources. Read More
Twitter Search is one of the most powerful conversation starters on the internet. Learn how to connect with prospects and customers in this guest post from Social Fulcrum. Read More
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- 2014 Bot Traffic Report : \"Bots now account for 56% of all website traffic\"
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist