These stories submitted by Sbcmurphy became hot on BizSugar

How to Do Content Marketing at Live Trade Shows

How to Do Content Marketing at Live Trade Shows Avatar Posted by sbcmurphy under Online Marketing
From http://www.getbusymedia.com 112 days ago
Made Hot by: centrifugePR on July 8, 2014 10:40 am
Content marketing is one of the trendiest buzzwords we’ve seen in online marketing in years, yet what most people refer to as content marketing is nothing new, and originated before the internet was even an idea.
Read More

Are You Ignoring 97% of your Customers?

Are You Ignoring 97% of your Customers? Avatar Posted by sbcmurphy under Marketing
From http://bamboointeractive.com 384 days ago
Made Hot by: deanuk on October 10, 2013 1:48 pm
At any given time, only 3% of your target market is ready to buy your products. But what about the other 97%? Learn how to tap into this large group of potential buyers. Read More

Why LinkedIn Sponsored Updates Are A Great Idea

Why LinkedIn Sponsored Updates Are A Great Idea Avatar Posted by sbcmurphy under Social Media
From http://localvox.com 453 days ago
Made Hot by: centrifugePR on August 3, 2013 10:32 am
LinkedIn's new "Sponsored Updates" are similar to Facebook newsfeed ads, but should be much more successful due to laser focused targeting and a business friendly audience. Read More
If you have been following, Yelp has been making some moves lately and it is all about revenue. Like many online marketing companies, Yelp is trying to get closer to transactions and direct revenue because the closer you get to the transaction the better to justify your cost. It’s much easier to ta Read More

4 Pro Tips to Overcome Writer's Block

4 Pro Tips to Overcome Writer's Block Avatar Posted by sbcmurphy under Online Marketing
From http://localvox.com 489 days ago
Made Hot by: kingofcontent92 on June 22, 2013 2:02 pm
Cat got your tongue? Professional writer Jess Fregni shares 4 incredible strategies to help you overcome writer's block and pump out more content for your business. Read More

How Old School Marketing Compares with Online Counterparts

How Old School Marketing Compares with Online Counterparts Avatar Posted by sbcmurphy under Marketing
From http://localvox.com 502 days ago
Made Hot by: ObiWantrepreneur on June 14, 2013 3:44 am
Many small businesses are still stuck in an old school mindset when it comes to local marketing. In this post, we explore how offline marketing techniques compare to similar online techniques, and attempt to pick a winner in each category. Read More

Infographic: How to Optimize Videos for SEO

Infographic: How to Optimize Videos for SEO Avatar Posted by sbcmurphy under Online Marketing
From http://localvox.com 553 days ago
Made Hot by: BizWise on April 24, 2013 3:23 am
Video is an interactive way to showcase your company, products and services in an easy to digest format for customers. It is so effective that 64% of website visitors are more likely to purchase a product online after watching a video.

So how do you optimize your online videos so that they displ Read More
Is the new Yelp revenue estimation tool legit, or is the fancy new tool just a smoke and mirrors ploy to help them sell more premium packages? You decide, America. Read More
Putting together great creative is only half the marketing battle. Analyzing your data is key to making smarter decisions. Check out these 5 free tools that will help you optimize and refine your web marketing. Read More

The 3 Essential Elements of Mobile Marketing for Local Businesses

The 3 Essential Elements of Mobile Marketing for Local Businesses Avatar Posted by sbcmurphy under Marketing
From http://localvox.com 594 days ago
Made Hot by: bloggerpalooza on March 12, 2013 1:39 pm
What is this "mobile marketing" everyone keeps talking about, and how the heck do you use it? LocalVox co-founder Trevor Sumner gives us a look at three key components to get started with mobile for your business. Read More

Learn How to Build a Firm Benefits Foundation

While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …
Subscribe

BizSugar "Contributor" Found Partner Online

Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … More
Editor's Picks


Have you tried BizSugar's new video posting feature?
Post your small business video to BizSugar today!
Did you know you can now post video on BizSugar?
It's time to up your game with video on BizSugar!