These stories submitted by PeaceNLove became hot on BizSugar
Kevin Hartford and Ed Newell started their business, Alle-Kiski Industries, in 2005 with loans guaranteed by the SBA. A year later, a second SBA loan was . . . Read More
The decisions were difficult to make, but the Editor's of Small Business Trends have chosen their choices for the best small business books of 2009. If you seek knowledge and advice about all things concerning small business and entrepreneurial endeavors, check out the list to see if there are any books you may have missed this year. Read More
« previous1 next »
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?