Q4sales commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Hmm. Terrifying in a good sense. Control is a challenge for many companies and power in the hands of the people, the customers, has often been a positive thing. I think this change could be very helpful. I'm a fan of Forrester, but I also sense that their reports are not always as objective as it appears. I have not purchased any reports recently, but perhaps they disclose more clearly now that some of the companies in the report are clients of theirs. Perhaps they always have. My point is we should search for bias and be aware of it -- it isn't wrong in and of itself. "
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!