M4bmarketing commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Yoni, You obviously made the right decision for you. If it doesn't sit right then you will only regret it afterwards. In my marketing career I had a list of industries and companies I could not work for as I knew I would not feel comfortable marketing their products. Good on you."
Thanks for your comment Yoni. That is a good example about research before the interview. I think more prospective clients will expect you to do some homework about them and this can be a pretty subtle way of getting the information without intruding."
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Secrets for Recruiting Top Engineering Talent; YEC Weighs in
- 10 Lessons Learnt From Hosting My First BIG Group Interview
- Small Business Owners – Do you Know How Much Asset You Own?
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook Doesn't Give a Sh*t About Your Business Page
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)