Lyceum commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Lou Simek: Thanks for showing how to calculate the true value of your time as a business owner. I have written a post, declaring that I want to get paid in fine silver (1000 grams for a half-day / 4 hours of effective working time). So, today's price would be $554 for a half-day / 138.50 per hour."
Lou Simek: You could find my take on real money on my WorkShop page, with a link to my post from 2009. http://www.egosoletrader.com/workshop/ I agree with you that my services will be more valued in the future, when silver is allowed to find its true price equilibrium. Have you followed the discussion about the price ratio difference between silver and gold?"
Nelson Tan: As an experienced purchaser, I know about the Buyer Persona! ;) Do you know that you also could have a reader / listener persona (avatar) for your blog / podcast? Could you mention a company that have been good at profiling their customers into different buyer personas?"
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?