Lyceum commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Personally, I don't use "strong" language in my content, but I don't have a problem with it if someone else is doing it. Take for example Gary Vaynerchuck and Julien Smith. They spice up their language now and then. I recently had my friend and fellow podcaster with me in a radio studio, and I asked him to make some comments during my show. He used the f-word and said "h*ll ya" once. I thought it was pretty funny and made a point regarding his language. I often say that people that are using curse words in a mass, have a lack of vocabulary. Could that be the case of rappers? ;)"
Ileane: I have to start to create more videos next year. I am planning to do short tea tastings / cupping clips together with questions and answers regarding tea drinking. ReEmbed seems to be a neat tool. Do you have tips on how to record with an iPhone 5 S with iOS 8 at the same time as your pour tea? ;)"
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist