Lyceum commented on the following stories on BizSugar
My TrendPal co-host, Lotta Gergils Aston, has a Pebble. We are often talking about crowdfunding campaign, so this news will fit our podcast show! Do you think Apple's Watch will be able to compete with Pebble and other smart time-keeping devices?"
Ivan: As a former purchaser with plenty of experience of building a working relationships with suppliers, this post is music to my ears! :) My hope is that the supply management professionals will start to incorporate social media activities in their work..."
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Etsy IPO Crafted to Seek $100 Million in Investment
- 6 Smart Ways to Grow Your Business in 2015 (Free Workbook Included)
- Think Before Investing In A New Small Business Website
- Working From Home as Ghostwriter, Interview with Anne Violette
- How Aweber Email Marketing Software Has Become Brand Leader? - ReachOutSid.Com