Lyceum commented on the following stories on BizSugar
You have to understand that the word, social in business, is only to reinforce the idea that it is a voluntarily exchange of values between two parties. You need better ideas in the spheres of business philosophy and new media."
Stuart: H&M in Sweden did a huge blunder, being unresponsive to "haters" on the site regarding a bad pick of a t-shirt with a so-called rap artist. One customer complained about the choice, and she then got attacked by so-called fans of this character. http://www.dailydot.com/news/hm-tupac-shirt-facebook-controversy/"
I am very interested in building my personal brand authority, so I will print out the post. John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing has done a tremendous job on building his personal brand. Do you know if he still wears colorful sneakers during his talks? ;)"
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours