Frankstrong commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Little clarification here: domain authority is SEOmoz's best guess at how a site will perform in search. In other words, it's an educated guess as to how well a page will rank in Google. The only correlation between the two, is that SEOmoz is pretty good at figuring out what will rank well; the caveat is that it doesn't mean it's so. "
Great post Ryan. I often eat eggs for dinner and am a big fan of Stephen Pressfield. Read his book "The Profession" while on deployment no less, and though a work of fiction, found it incredibly relevant to the content marketing world we live in right now. "
Sorry for the delay Heather, but thanks for the comment! Funny, that I follow a lot of small businesses on Facebook and watch this unfold in near real time; Barbara working to contact her customers on Facebook since the outage affected her site and her email. "
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?