UPmarketArt commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Hi Deb! I know quite a few people from my past jobs who do think this- but they'd never say it out loud. I feel some business owners and managers get desensitized over time and unwittingly dehumanize their customers in their minds - thus leading them to think things they wouldn't otherwise, if that makes any sense."
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!