TerryJackson commented on the following stories on BizSugar
I've never minded giving a away a little free advice just to 'wow' my prospects, but that whole thing about 'cynical corporate bureaucrats actually consider free labor from hopeful sales professionals as a viable cost-savings measure' just pisses me off! I guess I'll need to get a better feel for what kind of prospect I'm talking to in the future."
It could be argued that sales, in some form or other, is the most important function for any business. Because, without … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition