TST1 commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Couldn't agree more! We always want to remind in our courses that its vital to listen to your client or prospect, importantly without the ability to listen you won't be able to put together a great value proposition or ultimately negotiate a worthwhile deal. "
Not a problem! We were fortunate enough to find a great freelancer that helped us on a project far and beyond what we expected. It's the same thing with SEO's too, there are so many out there but noting to truly determine how able they really are. "
Thanks Sian. It's sadly very true, even when a business does monitor a metric it tends to be something very meaningless and doesn't truly represent the current trend they are headed. The important of metrics is undeniable and overall it can lead to increased growth and productivity. "
« previous1 next »
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths