SEORabbit commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Great article! Our clients are definitely our bosses :) Another great point you raised - family and friends don't understand you're actually working. They believe that, just because someone is not stuck in an office working for "the man" is not working "for real". It gets annoying pretty fast!"
Great article! It almost gives you a template to write your own business story... Letting your customers know the real you is very important, IMHO. So these tips should not be taken for granted - identifying your "aha" moment, writing about challenges and inspiration etc. is a great way to engage customers."
So true! Virtual assistants are hired to help out businesses - spamming is not the way to do it. Lately, I've seen a huge increase in these types of comments on my blogs (and my clients' blogs, too). When we find them, we just mark them as spam. "
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog