Jennykaypollock commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Hi Sian - Events can be a great place to use social media to promote your business (and yourself) social media is a great way to supplement the event. I too enjoy following events on Twitter. I recently attended a webinar for the upcoming Neo Con, where they discussed some of the ideas in the post. Thanks for your comment! "
Hi Heather - Thanks for your comment! I do think it could go both ways. I think Pinterest boards can show some good qualities of prospective employees for example their creativity and their personal interests. I agree with you that it may not be a good thing to have employers looking at Pinterest boards. I think people should always be careful with the content they put on-line. "
Hi Heather - That's great that you set aside a few hours a week to build relationships. That will be really helpful after you finish school. You are right people are often willing to help students so it is a great time to network. I will look into writing a post on targeted networking thank you so much for the idea and thank you for the comment. "
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?