CarNegotiationCoach commented on the following stories on BizSugar
Hey Anita, you're right, carrying on bags is definitely a hassle. I just hate waiting for checked bags at my destination. My home airport is horrible with bags....minimum 30 minute wait everytime! Although, I've found if you travel out of smaller airports and your bag is waiting for you that's definitely the way to go. And I haven't broken down and gotten an iPod or iPad yet, but it's just a matter of time. My laptop is a bit too bulky anyway, although it is nice to send a few emails when the airline offers wifi. Thanks for your comments! -Geoff"
« previous1 next »
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question