BizSugar delivers the content that small business owners, managers and entrepreneurs care about, without all the noise:
* You share your business blog posts, videos and other content, so that others can learn from you. Benefits: you reinforce a reputation as a thought leader and bring online visibility to your content.
The BizSugar voting system curates content through the wisdom of the crowd. The community votes on member-submitted tips, advice and other small business information, advancing the highest-quality posts to the home page. From there the top stories make it into the BizSugar Top 10 widget, weekly Top 10 newsletter, and Twitter feed where they get even more visibility. Read the FAQs.
* You discover what others have shared. Benefits: you make networking connections with other business people and stay informed.
So, if you like something, vote for it. Or as we like to say, “give it a little sugar!”
History of BizSugar
BizSugar was created in 2007 by DBH Communications, Inc., a provider of award-winning business publications, including the Kansas City Small Business Monthly magazine and the Business Intelligence Report newsletter.
In 2009 BizSugar was acquired by Small Business Trends LLC. Currently headquartered near Cleveland, Ohio, the company's mission is to exclusively serve entrepreneurs and small businesses of up to 100 employees in size, through providing online information and tools.
See a fun history of BizSugar in pictures.
Anita Campbell, CEO
Anita is CEO of Small Business Trends LLC, the parent company of BizSugar. Widely regarded as an expert in small business issues, she and the publications she leads are recognized on hundreds of "Top Lists."
Leland McFarland, Chief Technology Officer
Leland is responsible for all technical aspects of BizSugar and the Small Business Trends group of websites, including programming, design and maintenance.
A huge part of the success of BizSugar is due directly to the dedicated, smart, friendly team of Moderators. Our Moderators are from diverse backgrounds around the world.
They are here to make your experience a pleasant one. Meet all the Moderators.
To advertise, go here.
For login / registration questions and other inquiries, our contact information is here.
If you're looking for our logo (print or Web versions), go here for our logo.
Our mailing location is:
3593 Medina Rd. #160
Medina, OH 44256
- Top 5 hottest small business articles on hiring
- Crossing The Chasm, Selling And Buying Process
- How to Find Niche Directories to Boost Your SEO
- 8 Effective and Practical Ways to Reach a Little Higher in Life
- Facebook Will Sell Real Time Ads During the Super Bowl