Official Contest Rules
The BizSugar.com ("BizSugar.com")
BROTHER CREATIVE CENTER™ CONTEST ("Contest")
Enter to win one of three prize packages with a total value up to $500.00 from Brother International Corporation ("Brother")!
January 27, 2014 through March 19, 2014
How to Enter:
Go to the Brother Creative Center Business Center (http://www.brother.com/creativecenter/us/en_us/business/index.htm) 9:00 a.m. (EST) January 27, 2014 through 11:59 p.m. (EST) March 19, 2014. Select the appropriate category for your business and using the Brother Creative Center features, follow the basic instructions to design a brochure, mailer, poster, calendar or business card. Save your creation as PDF and submit at www.BizSugar.com by providing the necessary entrant information and uploading your creation ("Entry").
- The entries will be judged based on the following criterion:
- Creativity & Design
- Best use of CreativeCenter features
Brother and BizSugar.com will select a panel of qualified judges and will select three (3) winning entries. Judges will select the entries that best embody the characteristics of the above criterion. The winners will be announced on www.BizSugar.com no later than March 26, 2014. Each winner will receive a Brother prize package which will consist of one (1) MFC-J6920DW ($299.99), one (1) LC109BK ($39.99), one (1) LC105 3PKS ($54.99), one PT-2030 ($49.99) one (1) TZE-231 2 pack ($34.99) and two (2) TZE-335 packages ($21.99 each). The total value of this prize package is five hundred twenty-three dollars and ninety-three cents ($523.93).
- This Contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The winner will be notified by the e-mail they provide on their Entry.
Terms & Conditions:
- No Purchase Necessary. Making a purchase will not affect the odds of winning.
- This Contest is open only to legal residents of the Continental United States 18 years of age and older. Employees of Brother and BizSugar.com and their subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers and agents, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- All participants must have internet access prior to the start date of the Contest.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Brother website and/or www.BizSugar.com is the entrant’s responsibility, and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used by the participant. By their participation, all participants agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Contest Rules, including these conditions of participation, and to waive any right to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages. BizSugar.com and its agents are not responsible for any delays or damage to a submission of any kind, which may affect any participant’s ability to participate in the Contest. BizSugar.com reserves the rights to change, replace or terminate this Contest or the prize without notice, subject to applicable laws and these Official Contest Rules. All determinations made by BizSugar.com are final, irrevocable, and binding. Any winner who fails to comply with these Official Contest Rules, or is otherwise ineligible, may be disqualified and a substitute winner may be selected. This Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their entries appear on the www.BizSugar.com and the www.brother.com websites.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees: (a) to the use of his/her name and likeness by Brother and BizSugar.com in any promotional displays or activities without any additional compensation; (b) to be responsible for any and all taxes incurred; and (c) to hold Brother and its agents, affiliates and subsidiaries harmless from all claims, and further to release the same from any and all liability for injuries and damages sustained as a result of the prize or the winner’s participation in the drawing.
- The Administrator of this Contest is BizSugar.com, 3593 Medina Rd. #160 Medina, Ohio 44256. The Prize Sponsor is Brother International Corporation, 200 Crossing Boulevard, Bridgewater, NJ 08807.
- BizSugar.com reserves the right to request a prize winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Winners must respond to BizSugar.com within seven (7) days of notification and must provide an address where the prize is to be delivered. If the winner cannot be reached, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected. The prize will be shipped to the winner at the address specified by winner upon time of notification.
- Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of BizSugar.com. Prize winner may be required to sign, have notarized and return to BizSugar.com an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability, federal and state tax release, and where legal, a publicity release, within fourteen (14) days of issuance of notification. Failure to complete and return documents in the time noted, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in entrant being disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected and notified. The Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- In the event that any of the prizes becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond Brother or BizSugar.com’s control, BizSugar.com reserves the right to provide a similar product of the same or greater value as the original prize.
- The total aggregate value of the prizes is valued at $523.93. The prizes cannot be transferred.
- For a complete list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to BizSugar.com, Brother CreativeCenter Contest, 3593 Medina Rd. #160 Medina, Ohio 44256.