And the Winners of “Rock Your Biz” Are…

We’re proud to announce the winners ofย  BizSugar’s “Rock Your Biz” contest and we thank the community for its participation!

We’d like to thank all the contributors and those who have left comments for their energy and enthusiasm, and of course, the whole BizSugar community for voting and supporting the contest.

Contest winners will be contacted soon about prizes. Be sure to stay tuned for more behind the scenes on our popular Rock Your Biz contest comming soon on the BizSugar blog!

Rock Your Biz Blogging Competition

19 Responses to “And the Winners of “Rock Your Biz” Are…”

1. A very big congratulations to all the winners who participated on this
    contest ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Yay! Super excited to see my name among the list of winners! Thank you so much!

3. DiTesco says:

Congrats to everyone who participated and three thumbs up for the winners. I am quite excited to see my name on the list of winners ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you BizSugar for creating a great community and by providing a “launch pad” for like minded people to increase their exposure and build relationships. Not an easy thing to do nowadays.

4. Congratulations to the winners. I see some worthy names (matching worthy people, of course) on the list. Well done!

5. Congrats to all the winners!!! I’m feel very honored that Small Biz Diamonds, Kimberly and I have been named winners in this contest!!!! Thanks BizSugar and readers ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Congratulations Everyone! I’d like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their avid participation in “Rock Your Biz” and of course, especially thank and congratulate our winners on their excellent posts and comments!

It makes me proud that BizSugar can offer such great content and value to members of our world-wide, small business and entrepreneurial community!

Fabulous job, folks!

Heather Stone
    Chief Moderator
    BizSugar

7. Niall Devitt says:

Congratulations Everyone! Great content and comments from the community – we hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did here at BizSugar. Thanks to Heather and the team for their great work and the sponsors for providing us with such great prizes.

8. Niall Devitt says:

Personal thank you to the brilliant BizSugar team of: Heather, Valentine, Gary, Denise, Martin, Goran, Sian, Warren and Amanda for managing the very successful RockYourBiz blogging contest. Thanks all!

1. Niall Devitt says:

oops, forgot Elaine who doubled as prize giver! Thanks Elaine!

9. Congratulations to all the winners of the competition. Wonderful participation and some really fantastic content has been published over the past few weeks.
    I am honoured to be involved in the competition, and look forward to contributing to the prizes for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th winners.
    Well done everybody and to BizSugar, Anita, Heather and Niall for managing such a great event!

10. Devesh says:

Wow.. so excited to see my name in the list of winners. Congratulations to all the winners ;).

Thanks BizSugar & team for hosing the contest.

-Dev

11. You are “rocking” the small biz field! ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone participated in the contest!

12. BizRock says:

Congratulations to all the winners! Stay Rock Hard! ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Ileane says:

That’s just awesome news! Congratulations to all the winners and I hope they enjoy those awesome prizes! Thanks for having the contest it was a blast.

14. Congrats to all the winners… I particularly love Kimberley’s post!

1. 1 Devesh Sharma Finds Success as Blog Entrepreneur | BizSugar Blog
  2. 2 Ashley Neal, Cendrine Marrouat Take Prizes in Rock Your Biz | BizSugar Blog
  3. 3 Kimberly Crossland @SavvyCopywriter Shows Passion in Rock Your Biz | BizSugar Blog
  4. 4 Francisco Perez @ditesco Shares Blogger Insights in Rock Your Biz | BizSugar Blog