A Warm Welcome to Niall Devitt, BizSugar’s New Community Manager

Niall DevittPlease say hello to Niall Devitt, our new Community Manager here at BizSugar.

Many of you know Niall from Bloggertone, where he has been co-founder and Community Manager.  I recently acquired a majority interest in Bloggertone and became the new CEO there (backstory here) . So, it just seemed to make sense to ask Niall to manage both communities.  To our good fortune, he agreed!

Bloggertone is a very engaged B2B community.  There’s a lot of commenting on posts, as well as interesting articles by professionals  – in large part due to Niall’s influence.

Niall is an Irish sales management and social media consultant.  He is the founder of the group Social Media Ireland.

Niall is active on key social networks, including Twitter (@NiallDevitt and he also manages the @Bloggertone account); Facebook (he leads the Bloggertone Page and the Social Media Ireland Page); and he runs two LinkedIn groups.  In short, he knows his way around social media in a business-to-business context.

Niall also has been a participant here at BizSugar.  We collaborated with Niall on the Sugartone blogging contests.  So rest assured that he knows BizSugar well.

We’re looking forward to Niall helping lead BizSugar to the next level – with his energy, strategic insights and enthusiasm.  So once again, please join me in giving Niall a big SWEET welcome here at BizSugar!

25 Responses to “A Warm Welcome to Niall Devitt, BizSugar’s New Community Manager”

1. Ileane says:

Congratulations Niall! I’m looking forward to reading your posts here and interacting with you more.

1. Niall Devitt says:

Thank you Ileane, it’s great to be joining the BizSugar family and helping to support this wonderful online business community. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better :)

2. So thrilled to have you on board, Niall!

1. Niall Devitt says:

Thank you for the opportunity, Anita. I’m really looking forward to working with you and the team. I’d also like to say a HUGE thank you to Shawn for the fantastic job he has done to date. He played such an important part in the wonderful success that you’ve achieved so far.

3. Congratulation Niall for this wonderful development. Am very happy for you and I know you can do the best to take Bizsugar to a greater level which Shawn has shown when he was a chief manager there.

1. Niall Devitt says:

I agree, Shawn did a brilliant job and has left the BizSugar house in fantastic order :(

4. I’m a Bloggertone blogger and Niall is very supportive to the community there. His patience, commenting skills, and organisational ability make him a terrific Community Manager and BizSugar will benefit from his skills, experience and enthusiasm.
    Well done Niall and congratulations on appointing a great new manager Anita!
    ~ Helen

1. Niall Devitt says:

Thank you, Helen. I’m really lucky to now be part of two vibrant biz communities with some wonderful bloggers and members.

5. Amanda says:

Congrats Niall! Glad to have you part of the team.

1. Niall Devitt says:

Delighted to be here, Amanda!

6. Staci Wood says:

Congratulations, Niall, and welcome to the team, I’m looking forward to it!

1. Niall Devitt says:

Me too Staci, Thank you for the warm welcome!

7. Joel Libava says:

Pumped to have Niall on board!

Stop by the States some time.

The Franchise King®

1. Niall Devitt says:

Thank you, Joel! I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to learn from the Bizsugar family, including the King himself :)

8. businessavante says:

I’d say “Welcome aboard, Niall”, but you’ve been here longer than I have! So instead, I’ll say: keep up the great work!!
    Duncan

1. Niall Devitt says:

Hi Duncan, I could definitely say the same to you about Bloggertone, where you have always been so supportive. By the way, I intend to get you to blog sooner or later :)

9. Susan Oakes says:

Congratulations Niall and sure you will just as success as community manager at BizSugar as you are at Bloggertone.

1. Niall Devitt says:

Thank you, Susan. So long as we have leaders like you involved! We’re on a winner, I’m sure.

10. Facundo says:

Congrats Niall! Glad to see so many readers liking this too!

11. Niall, you will be a valued and charismatic addition to the team here on Bizsugar. It is always a pleasure working with you!

1. Niall Devitt says:

Thank you, the feeling has always been mutual, Elaine :)

12. I can’t think of anyone better suited to the job of community manager!

1. Niall Devitt says:

Hi Marie, I appreciate the support! Thanks a lot for your kind words.

13. Wow! This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Fantastic. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.