What if your small business could monitor the needs of your local community in real-time for services and products you provide? Imagine getting a text message when a local person or business posts that they would pay X dollars for your services/products. With Zaarly, this is now a possibility and creates some interesting opportunities for small businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- Increasing Sales By Being Negative & The Research
- Tutorial: Increase signups to your Mailchimp newsletter in a few easy steps
- A Cockamamie Franchise Idea
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents