What if your small business could monitor the needs of your local community in real-time for services and products you provide? Imagine getting a text message when a local person or business posts that they would pay X dollars for your services/products. With Zaarly, this is now a possibility and creates some interesting opportunities for small businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]