What if your small business could monitor the needs of your local community in real-time for services and products you provide? Imagine getting a text message when a local person or business posts that they would pay X dollars for your services/products. With Zaarly, this is now a possibility and creates some interesting opportunities for small businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
How can your small business "insure" success? Ryan Hanley, our latest BizSugar contributor of the week, can answer that … MoreMore Contributors
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- 4 Steps to Making an Idea Happen - Create For Cash
- 7 Headline Templates to Steal (And Why You Should)
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology