What if your small business could monitor the needs of your local community in real-time for services and products you provide? Imagine getting a text message when a local person or business posts that they would pay X dollars for your services/products. With Zaarly, this is now a possibility and creates some interesting opportunities for small businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- Improve HR Efficiency With These 5 Enterprise Tools
- Has Your Business Taken Over Your Home
- Many Benefits of Online Fax for Small Business
- Cafe Finds Perfect Location -- In an Old Train Station?
- 8 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Lead With New Work Models