What if your small business could monitor the needs of your local community in real-time for services and products you provide? Imagine getting a text message when a local person or business posts that they would pay X dollars for your services/products. With Zaarly, this is now a possibility and creates some interesting opportunities for small businesses.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut