As your organization’s email expert, you should look for opportunity where you can put your knowledge to work, helping a department enhances its efforts or starts using email to attain its goals or resolve problems. Marketing via email can help trim costs without losing customer contact by moving subscribers to automatic services and online customer support.
Who Voted for this Story
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- The One Secret Every Successful Entrepreneur Knows (and you should too)
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday