As your organization’s email expert, you should look for opportunity where you can put your knowledge to work, helping a department enhances its efforts or starts using email to attain its goals or resolve problems. Marketing via email can help trim costs without losing customer contact by moving subscribers to automatic services and online customer support.
Who Voted for this Story
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)