CNN's John D. Sutter is reporting the following: Bad news: Your Facebook page is likely about to slow down. Good news: The change will help keep online thieves away. According to a recent blog post, Facebook is in the process of moving all of its users in North America -- and soon the rest of the world -- to a type of Internet connection that is more secure but also tends to slow down Web browsing a bit.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!