CNN's John D. Sutter is reporting the following: Bad news: Your Facebook page is likely about to slow down. Good news: The change will help keep online thieves away. According to a recent blog post, Facebook is in the process of moving all of its users in North America -- and soon the rest of the world -- to a type of Internet connection that is more secure but also tends to slow down Web browsing a bit.
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path