So you’ve started your new company and are now wondering, “Is it a good idea to get a website?” A website can be a costly investment but the benefits of having one can easily outweigh the costs involved. The benefits of having a website are numerous and even if you aren’t planning to sell online a website can be a real asset to your business. Below are just a few ways that a website can help fledgling companies.
Who Voted for this Story
Woo-hoo! It's that time again. So, please put your hands together (or better yet, give us a nice tweet, Facebook … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup