So you’ve started your new company and are now wondering, “Is it a good idea to get a website?” A website can be a costly investment but the benefits of having one can easily outweigh the costs involved. The benefits of having a website are numerous and even if you aren’t planning to sell online a website can be a real asset to your business. Below are just a few ways that a website can help fledgling companies.
Who Voted for this Story
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!