Even as small and midsize companies struggle with Web 2.0, it's time to look ahead at the even newer opportunities and challenges posed by Web 3.0 and the next generation of Web tools and techniques. In this first of a three-part series, a look at where the Web was and where it is now.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?