When budgets get tight and the economic outlook is bleak, business owners and executives tend to turn to information technology departments and projects as a potential area for cost cutting. The reason for this is that many businesses view IT purely as a cost center, making it a prime target when driving to reduce operating costs. A survey by McKinsey & Company, however, reveals that the current trend is a bit different. While the survey is a bit dated, the information it contains is as relevant today as it was then.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
You could say that Matthew Needham grew up in business. His first experience in the business world came at age 6 when … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!