When budgets get tight and the economic outlook is bleak, business owners and executives tend to turn to information technology departments and projects as a potential area for cost cutting. The reason for this is that many businesses view IT purely as a cost center, making it a prime target when driving to reduce operating costs. A survey by McKinsey & Company, however, reveals that the current trend is a bit different. While the survey is a bit dated, the information it contains is as relevant today as it was then.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Did you ever feel unfulfilled in your job and as if life could be offering you more. These are the exact … MoreMore Contributors
- 23 Ways to Create a Better Work Environment
- 10 Required Actions To Make Startup Mentoring Work
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!
- Facebook Algorithm Update to Further Reduce Organic Reach
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure