When budgets get tight and the economic outlook is bleak, business owners and executives tend to turn to information technology departments and projects as a potential area for cost cutting. The reason for this is that many businesses view IT purely as a cost center, making it a prime target when driving to reduce operating costs. A survey by McKinsey & Company, however, reveals that the current trend is a bit different. While the survey is a bit dated, the information it contains is as relevant today as it was then.
Who Voted for this Story
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success