When budgets get tight and the economic outlook is bleak, business owners and executives tend to turn to information technology departments and projects as a potential area for cost cutting. The reason for this is that many businesses view IT purely as a cost center, making it a prime target when driving to reduce operating costs. A survey by McKinsey & Company, however, reveals that the current trend is a bit different. While the survey is a bit dated, the information it contains is as relevant today as it was then.
Who Voted for this Story
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?