When budgets get tight and the economic outlook is bleak, business owners and executives tend to turn to information technology departments and projects as a potential area for cost cutting. The reason for this is that many businesses view IT purely as a cost center, making it a prime target when driving to reduce operating costs. A survey by McKinsey & Company, however, reveals that the current trend is a bit different. While the survey is a bit dated, the information it contains is as relevant today as it was then.
Who Voted for this Story
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords