When budgets get tight and the economic outlook is bleak, business owners and executives tend to turn to information technology departments and projects as a potential area for cost cutting. The reason for this is that many businesses view IT purely as a cost center, making it a prime target when driving to reduce operating costs. A survey by McKinsey & Company, however, reveals that the current trend is a bit different. While the survey is a bit dated, the information it contains is as relevant today as it was then.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours