When budgets get tight and the economic outlook is bleak, business owners and executives tend to turn to information technology departments and projects as a potential area for cost cutting. The reason for this is that many businesses view IT purely as a cost center, making it a prime target when driving to reduce operating costs. A survey by McKinsey & Company, however, reveals that the current trend is a bit different. While the survey is a bit dated, the information it contains is as relevant today as it was then.
Who Voted for this Story
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business