The same technology that helps you in the office is a major problem on the road. Like this: "So recently I was in this hotel in Silicon Valley and I was feeling somewhat puckish. I noticed that one person's computer was listed. I clicked on his computer to see if file sharing was turned on. It was, and in a moment, I could see his entire hard drive, including a "private" folder filled with PDFs of his credit card and other banking statements, and loads of business documents."
Who Voted for this Story
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids