The same technology that helps you in the office is a major problem on the road. Like this: "So recently I was in this hotel in Silicon Valley and I was feeling somewhat puckish. I noticed that one person's computer was listed. I clicked on his computer to see if file sharing was turned on. It was, and in a moment, I could see his entire hard drive, including a "private" folder filled with PDFs of his credit card and other banking statements, and loads of business documents."
Who Voted for this Story
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success