The same technology that helps you in the office is a major problem on the road. Like this: "So recently I was in this hotel in Silicon Valley and I was feeling somewhat puckish. I noticed that one person's computer was listed. I clicked on his computer to see if file sharing was turned on. It was, and in a moment, I could see his entire hard drive, including a "private" folder filled with PDFs of his credit card and other banking statements, and loads of business documents."
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- Does my small business need a LinkedIn Company Page?
- The Entrepreneurs\' Guide to Debt Management
- Storytelling Tips: 2 ways to tell stories for fun and profit
- The Birth of a Baby Proofing Business - Interview with Courtney Ilarraza
- The Top 14 Skills In The Red Hot Market For Marketing Jobs