The data mining of social media activity is now commonplace in business intelligence circles. Over the course of the last 18 months, this stream of BI has experienced a startling rate of growth and reached lofty levels of sophistication.
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising